skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Unbound From Briars
Friday, March 13, 2009
Doonesbury brilliance
1 comment:
Anonymous
March 13, 2009 at 8:22 AM
LOL. Comedy gold.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I'm currently grooving to
Obstacle 1
by
Interpol
Last Goodbye
by
Jeff Buckley
Nothing Ever Happened
by
Deerhunter
Sorrow Tears & Blood
by
Fela Kuti
Glósóli
by
Sigur Rós
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
by
Nina Simone
Loading Playlist...
Blogs I Respect (and occasionally lift from)
Queers United
-
The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan
-
Godless Liberal Homo
-
Wockner
-
Towleroad
-
Joe. My. God.
-
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(51)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(16)
Scott Lively is coming to the Inland Empire.
My local TV news vs. The "Church of $cientology"
Happy César Chávez Day!
More AIG Tontería
Too soon for this evil Dick.
Paul Rudd is Hot...
The Decision is Coming. Where will YOU be?
Doonesbury brilliance
Will he or won't he?
FDIC-Congress Failure during which years??? Guess.
Europe Debates Castration for Sex Offenders
Ky. Federal Appeals Court in Separation of Church ...
Clive Owen perfection
CNBC's Cramer Admiting Market Manipulation
Christian Taliban Protest of Day of Silence
"I hope this lasts forever"
►
February
(9)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
I am nobody. Who are you?
Brian
Palm Springs, California, United States
OK, so I'm not really Cary Grant.
View my complete profile
LOL. Comedy gold.
ReplyDelete